I am pleased to offer the highest quality of service at extremely competitive rates! My basic visits generally provide more time with your cats than other pet sitters.
Cat Sitting Fees:
• 45 minutes Cat Sitting Visits: $20 per visit (clients’ favorite! much more time than most pet sitters offer)
• 1 1/2 hour Cat Sitting Visits: $30 per visit
• Holiday fee: $7 per visit. See list of holidays below.
Because I love being with cats, if I have a light schedule on the day of your visit, more time may be spent with your cat(s) at no additional cost to you!
Service includes: I know that there is much more to pet sitting than simply providing your cat with food and water!
• Play time
• Fresh food and water
• Medication administration
• Companionship and cuddling
• Litter box cleaning
• Clean up of pet-related accidents
• Daily photos and updates sent to your phone or email upon request
• Upon request, I will gladly perform any other basic household jobs for you: Watering plants, bringing in your mail and newspaper, filling bird feeders, taking out trash, and turning on/off lights for your security. And I will always leave your cat’s food and litter area at least as clean as when I first arrive.
Just let me know what I can do to make your return home more pleasant!
Simon’s Cat Sitting is currently accepting new clients in the Weaverville area and some areas north of Downtown Asheville. If in doubt please inquire as to whether you are in my service area. If you aren’t I’ll be happy to recommend another qualified pet sitter!
Availability: Please see my calendar for availability on the Get Started page. Most cat sitting visits will take place during the morning or early afternoon. Holidays are a busy time for all pet sitters so book early!
List of holidays: A surcharge of $7 is added to each visit made during these holidays:
• New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Quality and quantity….Simon’s Cat Sitting does not overbook or exceed a reasonable schedule. This insures that your cat will have both the quality and quantity of time that he/she deserves!